Life after a break

How to have an organized and stress free day

organized life,organized day,morning routine,night ritual,life hacks,hustle free life
HOW TO HAVE A ORGANIZED LIFE
 In today's life, everyone struggles with having too much to do in little time and lacking time for their well being . There were times when i had a lot going in my mind for a day but i end up creating a mess of myself, as a result stressing over things i couldn't accomplish during that day. since i have started scheduling my day and putting things that are important for my peace of mind and planning my day previously i have noticed that i am stressing less and achieving my targets as planned.
I found two ways to tackle this problem -
1- by adopting night rituals
2- changing morning ritual



1- TAKING A GOOD WALK -

Taking a good 20-30 minute walk before bed will help you step on all the worries of day, to release stress and also helps in good digestion .
you can enjoy the silence and think peacefully about the things that bothers you. Also you can find solutions to your upcoming problems in silence.
Evening walks are proven to cope with insomnia so you will have a better sleep, and a good sleep leads to a productive mind.

2- PLANNING NEXT DAY -

One of the most helpful night ritual that helped me a lot is planning my next day a night before. we usually make our plans in the morning when we are in absolute hurry and end up missing out one or two tasks, to avoid this i started writing down my plans for next day in the night before going to bed. 
Sitting down and writing my next day's tasks only takes 10 min. but helps me to stay calm in the morning because now i can take step by step actions to complete all my tasks without any load of stress.

3- PREPARING OUTFITS IN ADVANCE-
night routine
How to have a organized life

How nice it would be if your outfit of the day is prepared previously, and you only need to wear it in the morning. It hardly takes 10 min. in the night. Imagine the time it would save which you can use for light exercise or reading news paper in complete serenity.
so always prepare your next day outfit in the night to enjoy your morning productively.

4- DECIDING AND PREPARING THE NEXT DAY MENU- 

If you are a working women and always lacks time in the morning, you must start deciding your next days menu on the previous day and also preparing for it like chopping vegetables for the next morning etc. 
morning routine
Morning routine

CHANGING MORNING ROUTINE FOR A STRESS FREE DAY - 

I heard that the way you start your morning, sets the tone of your upcoming day. So i have changed and incorporated a few habits in my morning routine.

1- EXERCISE -

Exercising in the morning not only helps you stay fit, it also boost your day by releasing happy hormones which prevents you from unusual stress. Incorporating this habit can be life changing. Try exercising 15-20 min in the morning and you will notice changes in every aspect of your life .

2- HAVING A WHOLESOME BREAKFAST-

If you are running late you can skip reading a newspaper or taking proper morning shower, but never skip your breakfast. Add some fruits and nuts along with your breakfast. It will give you a energy boost and also save you from long term health problems.

3- MEDITATE -

Another very well known ritual that everyone tells us to follow but we keep avoiding while it takes only 10-15 min of your morning to sit,breath and relax . Since i started meditating i felt immense stopover to my worries ,this took a lot of stress out of me and made me a newer, happier person.

also read-  How to become a positive person

4- READING -

Reading a book or an article or listening to your inspirational figures in the morning gives you a motivation for whole day, now you remember what you want to achieve and you lead your day accordingly. 
Personally i prefer reading articles, listening to my inspirational figures and reading hindu mythology stories.
Doing these things in the morning gives me motivation for the day and reminds me of my goals.
tiny steps towards success
How to have a organized life

Hope you try to follow these rituals and prevent yourself from stress buildup and achieve more . Let me know in the comments if these tips helps. Thank you.

Comments