Life after a break

LIVE A LIFE OF YOUR DREAMS

Dreams are best nightmares, why nightmares you must be thinking but i have complete justification for my words in coming lines. so keep reading...


I was someone who thought I have a dream but it never was my dream, whatever dreams i thought i have were not mine , they all were either influenced by  society or  my parents or even for money, nothing actually came out of my heart or out of passion.


 No work that i did  made me loose my sleep yet but when i actually started dreaming for what i love or i say i when i actually had a goal for myself not influenced by society or anyone else i lost my sleep (metaphorically)  so yes i call dream my best nightmare because it  keeps me awake and doesn't let me sleep and feelings are exact like what i get after a nightmare, enough of nightmares haan.. hahaha
dreams and goals
Have goals set by you for yourself
 

When you have a dream of your own, you find passion in everything you do, you start working hard to achieve your goals, you feel happy with all the work burden instead of feeling tired and pressurized

so find out what you really want to do in your life if money were no necessity?Suppose you loved sports and was always good at it but you are pursuing medical course, will you be happily working? will you be giving your 100% input?  

I have seen so many similar examples where people were not sure what they wanted and then they are stuck with something they don't even want to do and leading a monotonous life without any goal and work fun. Don't diminish such dreams as indulgent fantasies.


So if you are still wondering why i am writing this article, then may be i am trying to answer your question that you frequently keep asking yourself like Why i am not achieving my dream, why i am unhappy with myself and the way i am even working !


Because my love this is not what you want, try to find what you actually want with your life, how you want to see yourself in world's eyes, what you are actually passionate about.


After all our respected DR.APJ ABDUL KALAM sir once  quoted that dream is not that you see in sleep.Dream is something that does not let you sleep.


 I guess i justified my statement and fulfilled my purpose of making you people aware of the fact that you cant be living happily if you keep following others dreams or what others have chosen for you, if you don't have a heart into anything you are doing you might be loosing it.


A quick wrap up, If you started to put everything aside for your goals then you are on right path, if nothing is distracting you, if you are happily working then you are living your dream.and if you are still not awakened by your goals or dreams and doing it for any other reason then your happiness then you need to think twice.

Comments